Welcome to the Todd Foundation
The Todd Foundation is a private family philanthropy based in Wellington New Zealand. We provide funding to New Zealand organisations that contribute towards our vision of ‘inclusive communities where all families, children and young people can thrive and contribute’.
At the Todd Foundation we understand that how we give is important. The following is a statement of our commitment to applicants and grantees:
- We will respect and appreciate your commitment to making a difference
- We will listen and learn
- We will have regard to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- We will keep our processes clear and simple and be available for advice when requested
- If we say no to a funding request, we will do so respectfully and provide a clear reason
- If we say yes to a funding request we will notify you personally, pay promptly and will be available to provide advice and feedback throughout the life of the grant. We are interested in what you are learning and open to discussing any adjustments to funding purpose based on these lessons learned
- Our aim is to work together to change lives for the better
The Todd Foundation is a proud member of Philanthropy NZ and committed to ongoing review and improvement of our grant-making practices.
Skip to our most popular pages:
- Review eligibility and funding guidelines for applying to our General Fund
- Already registered as an applicant? Login here to access your funding application