From 2009-2017 an annual theme was selected by our trustees and a small number of previous recipients of Todd Foundation funding were invited to apply to this fund. This fund is now closed.
Key characteristics of Partnership Funding included:
- Funding provided for up to 5 years, with reducing amounts in years 4 and 5
- Untagged funding whichcould be used for any purpose advancing the recipient’s vision and purpose
- Funding was provided to a small number of organisations only, generally with aligned purposes
- Annual meetings of recipients convened each year to share learning and ideas
- Additional matching funding of up to $3,000 per year provided for organisational or professional development.
See our Grant Recipients page for a list of previously funded recipients.