Programme and Relationship Lead
Part-time 30 hours per week, Central Wellington
Are you passionate about supporting communities to create sustainable, long-term social change for children, young people and families?
The Todd Foundation is a philanthropic family foundation providing funding to community organisations nationwide. The Programme and Relationship Lead role is to help maximise our contribution to our vision of “Whakawhāiti Aotearoa, hei oranga wairua, oranga tāngata – An inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand where all families, children and young people can thrive and contribute”.
The role includes:
- Researching social issues relevant to children, families and communities
- Making funding recommendations to our Board and managing funding relationships
- Working alongside selected communities to help maximise impact and to collect and apply what is learned.
We need an adaptive and collaborative team player with a can-do attitude who has:
- 3- 5+ years’ experience working with communities aligned with our vision
- Experience working with Māori
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
We offer: a small close-knit team, flexible part-time hours, work that is challenging, enjoyable and offers constant learning, excellent conditions and benefits, central city location, and the opportunity to contribute to a thriving Aotearoa New Zealand.
Interested? To see the full job description Click Here. If you have any questions, please contact Sophia Max, Senior HR Advisor on 04 901 7045. To apply, please email email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A covering letter or email stating a) why you are interested in the position and b) why you think you would be good at this role.
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 5 February 2020