Your Initial Application must be received by midnight on Monday, 15 February 2016, to be considered for our May 2016 funding round.
Please note that:
- In order to ensure there is someone available to assist you if any problems occur, you should aim to get your application in well before the due date if possible.
- We have a two-step funding process; the first step is quick and simple and involves completing a brief Initial Application form. To view the form or apply, click the buttons at the top of this page.
- We prefer to receive applications online. If this isn’t possible, please call us on 04 931 6189 or email us at email@example.com to discuss an alternative method.
- This is the ONLY information we need at this preliminary stage. We will use this information to decide whether to request a full proposal for funding. Initial Applications are reviewed by staff, usually within 6-8 weeks of receipt.
- The Todd Foundation’s website has more information about the General Fund’s goals, eligibility and previous recipients.
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
You may begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact us on 04 931 6189.
NAVIGATING (MOVING THROUGH) THE APPLICATION FORM
On the right hand side of every screen, there is a box which links directly to every page of the application. Click the link to jump directly to page you want.
You can also click ‘next page’ or ‘previous page’ on the top or bottom of each page to move forward or backward through the application.
SAVING YOUR DRAFT APPLICATION
If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press ‘save’ and log out. When you log back in and click on the “My Submissions” link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the “Download” button at the bottom of the application navigation panel.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on ‘Submit’ at the top of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
Once you have submitted your application, no further editing is possible.
When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
COMPLETING AN APPLICATION IN A GROUP/TEAM
A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.
Most internet browsers (including Firefox v2.0 and above; Safari; and Google Chrome) have spell checking facilities built in – you can switch this function on or off by adjusting your browser settings.